ISAMMA has been organized since 2007. This is an important event of Asian Community on Physics of Magnetism as well as World Community. The aims of this symposium are to bring together scientists and engineers working on magnetic materials and their applications and to facilitate exchange of recent results and ideas around the concerned topics.
The ISAMMA conference is a consolidation of the former international conferences under three different organizations: ISPMM (International Symposium on Physics of Magnetic Materials) of Japan, SOMMA (International Symposium on Magnetic Materials and Application) of Korea, and ISAMT (International Symposium on Spintronics and Advanced Magnetic Technologies) of Taiwan.
The ISAMMA conference was fruitfully organized in Jeju - Korea (2007), Sendai - Japan (2010), Taichung - Taiwan (2013). In 2013, the steering committee of ISAMMA has considered and decided continuing to organize the 4th symposium ISAMMA 2017 in Vietnam.
1. Fundamental Aspects of Magnetic Materials
2. Hard/Soft Magnetic Materials and Applications
3. Spintronics Materials and Devices
4. Magnetic Nanostructured Materials
5. Multi Functional Magnetic Materials
6. Spin Dynamics and Micromagnetics
7. Magnetic Storage
8. Materials for Applications (Motors, Sensors, High Frequency, Power, and Bio/Medical Devices)